HOW TO NEGOTIATE AND INFLUENCE SO EVERYONE WINS – ESPECIALLY YOU!
This highly interactive invitational seminar is conducted in an educational and engaging format highlighting the three vital elements of SNI’s process: Prepare, Probe and Propose. You will learn a straightforward, systematic approach to Negotiation and Influencing, applying SNI’s philosophy that “the best way to get what you want is to help the other side get what they want.”
Attend this full-day seminar and you will:
- Eliminate bad habits that lead to Win-Lose and Lose-Lose Outcomes
- Learn to do deals that build relationships that lead to more deals
- Learn a seven-step process vital for effective preparation
- Develop skills to increase confidence in negotiations
- Learn four key probing questions to find out what the other side really wants
- Develop a system for breaking deadlocks by obtaining vital information
- Utilize new tools to overcome the probe-resistant negotiator
- Learn the three fundamental rules for proposing deals
- Overcome the fear of rejected proposals
DATE: Thursday, December 18, 2014
LOCATION: 5520 Research Park Drive, Baltimore, MD
TIMES: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
COST: $650 (Includes continental breakfast, lunch, a copy of the award-winning book, The Power of Nice, and all course-related materials)
You can enter by:
Leaving a Blog Comment
Liking SNI on Facebook
Following SNI on Twitter
Tweeting about the giveaway
Joining our LinkedIn Group
Subscribing to our DealCoach Newsletter
Enter all day today and tomorrow and come back on Monday to see if you won!