We find that clients often don’t have the time, budget, or desire to implement training programs, so we are often brought in as keynote speakers. Whether they are meant to be motivational, entertaining, humorous, or provide a specific business skill, we have guest speakers and topics for every occasion.
Sample Keynote Clients
Recently requested speakers and topics
Jeff is a Partner at SNI. He has been with the firm for well over a decade, and over that time has delivered award winning presentations from 15 minutes in length to three days, and in doing so, serves as both an educator and entertainer. Prior to SNI, Jeff served as an Account Manager for Tessco Technologies managing over 250 accounts while also serving as corporate sales trainer internally. He began his career working in Nepal as a Peace Corp Volunteer in the area of micro-lending.
See for yourself how good Jeff is...
How Good is Jeff?
- #1 speaker at Strategic Account Managers Association conference
- #1 speaker at Training Magazine’s conference
Most Popular Topics
- Strategic Account Manager’s Guide to Negotiation
- Influencing Without Authority
- Persuade: How to Influence People & Decisions
- Accessing Your Inner Creative Genius
And, what do his peers say?
“Jeff Cochran defies industry clichés in a sharply refreshing and instructive way. He has successfully negotiated around the world from small farmers in mud huts to contracts of superstar athletes. He is one of the best, and funniest, speakers on negotiation which is why I bring him back year after year to speak at my events.”
Dan Parsons is a highly regarded keynote speaker and trainer in the areas of negotiation, sales, and presentation skills. Audiences love him due to his playful approach to serious topics and the extensive experience he brings to the table – presenting more than 200 times per year for over 25 years. How good is Dan? Throughout his entire career he has had at least 90% of participants evaluate him as “exceeding expectations.”
A few organizations that Dan has recently worked with include Microsoft, Marriott, Bank of America, NFLPA, and the Inter-American Development Bank Group. He has also frequently presents at multiple Federal Government agencies, including the GSA, CIA, FBI, and many more.
Most Popular Topics
- The Power of Nice: How to Negotiate So Everyone Wins – Especially You!
- A Crash Course in Negotiation for Salespeople
- What Does the Other Side Really Want?
See Dan in Action
Other frequently requested speakers
Howie Roseman is the Executive Vice President of Football Operations for the Philadelphia Eagles. He is the longest tenured general manager in the NFL, having served in the position since 2010. Roseman is responsible for all aspects of the team’s football operations, including player personnel, contracts, salary cap management, and the draft. With over two decades of experience building championship teams, Howie Roseman is a unique and highly-sough-after keynote speaker thanks to his evolution from unpaid intern to the youngest General Manager in the league, multiple executive-of-the-year awards, and an inspiring story that includes him writing 1100 letters to sports teams before securing his first role.
Howie most commonly conducts keynote presentations on:
- Building winning organizations
- Overcoming adversity
- Evaluating talent and building high performing teams
Gerry Sandusky is a sports broadcaster and the radio play-by-play for the Baltimore Ravens. He brings years of experience as a communicator, a broadcaster, a coach, and business owner to your audience. He does so through engaging, insightful, passionate, and entertaining public speaking. Gerry will inspire and motivate your audience.
Gerry is a popular keynote speaker at conferences, business meetings, and retreats, throughout the country. His most common topics include:
- The Perception Pyramid™-The Secret Behind How We Really Communicate
- The Crooked Yardstick, redefining how we measure success
- Maximize Your ROI—Return on Impression™
- Impact Communication: How to get your audience to take action
- Above the Visible Line: the secrets of effective leadership communication
- The Four Pillars: Four sports-based principles that build success stories in all walks of life
Ed Wallace is the President of AchieveNEXT-Human Capital. He consults with and speaks for corporations and associations across the globe with a client list that is a Who’s Who of Fortune 500 companies. He is the author of Fares to Friends, Creating Relational Capital, Business Relationships That Last, and his most recent #1 Bestseller The Relationship Engine. In addition, Ed is currently on the Executive Education faculty of Drexel’s LeBow College of Business and Villanova University’s Human Resources Master’s program.
Ed’s most frequently requested topics include:
- Creating Relational Capital: This keynote synthesizes over 25 years of business experience and the wisdom that Ed learned from a taxi driver. In as little as 20 minutes and as long as a full day, Ed explains the essential qualities of Relational Capital – Credibility, Integrity, and Authenticity. Relational Capital may be an intangible asset but it can be created, developed, and used to boost your revenues and productivity.
Greg Dinkin is a WSJ best-selling author, poker champion, entrepreneur, TV host, consultant, and the creator of the Poker MBA. He brings unique experience from winning a World Series of Poker event, to having authored four books, to having served as a TV host, college athlete, health coach, corporate spy for Inter-Continental Hotels, consultant for PwC, and co-founded a literary agency. It is this diverse experience combined with his engaging personality and facilitation style that will obtain and keep the attention of your audience.
What do you get out of the Poker MBA?
- Poker strategy applied to business and decision-making in a way that is actionable and unforgettable
- Improve your ability to manage emotions and make decisions in the midst of chaos
- Learn how to read non-verbal communication to better negotiation and manage others